blog purpose

blog purpose

Monday 7 October 2013

INTRODUCTION TO THIS BLOG


This blog is Task 2 of Unit 1.1
This is my online theoretical development map. To develop research, access my research and add to it, when ever and where veer i am without having to carry my note books and theoretical notes physically around with me. 


From: unit 1.1 context and method Being Critical presentation.
  • Key points
  • Evidence
  • Assumptions 
  • Arguements, points of view
  • Analyse 
  • Synthesis (combine components in my own work)
  • Evaluate (examine)
  • Questions raised
  • Questions answered
  • Contradictions
  • Critique
  • Interrogate (question fully)
  • Query (doubts)
  • Probe (examine a specific issue in depth)
  • Survey and map
  • Problematize (make awkward)
  • Formalize (pin it down officially)
  • Relate (connect in terms of a specific quality)


Can i identitify references to:

  • Other writers texts
  • Historic
  • Novels
  • Psychoanalysis theories and language
  • anxiety, displacement, paradoxical transformations
  • How do these text relate to my work/sub projects and what i intend to propose. 
  • What is the writers political perspective
  • What is the writers Philosophical perspective
  • What is the economic influences
  • What are the psychosocial and psychogeographical factors 
  • Psychophysiological factors 
  • How this text meaningful to me